Grandison GmbH

Office service for companies without their own premises

Companies that wish to maintain a GmbH in Germany without having their own office or renting such premises, or who wish to employ employees in Germany without having their own German company address, require a point of contact for social insurance agencies, tax offices and the Employment Agency.

In other words, these companies require a ‘right hand’ in Germany.

We can be your right hand:

We can generate your payroll and answer any relevant correspondence. We will fill out the necessary forms, help you with personnel matters, carry out any payments that are due and deal with any necessary correspondence with the authorities.

We have extensive experience with the needs of such companies and consider this service to be our specialist field.

Please note:

We do not provide any tax or legal advisory services. Should you require these services, we have contact with excellent specialists whom we can recommend if required.